Connected products remain in focus during 2020. Now more than ever before, they bring new opportunities to our homes, work, travel, and health care.
Date: 15 September 3:30-4:15 BST
In this webinar our leading cross-border products law team discuss the following:
- How IoT products have been helping tackle the COVID-19 crisis: a call out from a number of jurisdictions.
- Some areas of IoT law and regulation that need further development – as highlighted by the COVID-19 crisis.
- A quick catch-up on product liability developments in the European Union and the relevance to IoT.
- Getting new IoT products on the European Union market: quick overview of developing product safety and regulation in this space.
- An update on the European Commission’s antitrust inquiry into IoT consumer-related products and services within the EU, and its implications for affected IoT companies.
- Questions can be sent in advance and we will address if possible during our session.
Hogan Lovells speakers:
- Christelle Coslin, Partner, Paris
- Valerie Kenyon, Partner, London
- Matthias Schweiger, Partner, Munich
- Salome Cisnal De Ugarte, Brussels
To register for this webinar, please click here.