When: Thursday, 02 April 2020, 15:30 (BST)
One of a series of live webinars to help clients to respond to the impact of the global coronavirus pandemic on their business.
Businesses who suffer losses stemming from the COVID-19 pandemic will want to understand how their insurance arrangements will respond to this crisis. In 30 minutes, our insurance experts will cover how the following classes of insurance are likely to respond and provide general guidance to companies on how to assess and manage their loss with insurance considerations in mind:
- Business interruption
- Event cancellation
- Life, Health & Travel
- Claims – how to engage with insurers
Our speakers will present their insights and you can ask questions during the webinar.
Hogan Lovells speakers include:
- Victor Fornasier, Partner, London
- Jamie Rogers, Partner, London
- Sara Bradstock, Counsel Knowledge Lawyer, London
- Clare Douglas, Senior Associate, London
- Lydia Savill, Senior Associate, London
- Charlie Shute, Senior Associate, London
- Sarah McQuillan, Associate, London
- Ellie Rees, Associate, London
Register your interest in hearing more about this issue and other key topics here.