We will share our latest thinking on the key privacy and cybersecurity issues faced by those with data protection responsibilities within organisations. Our all-day event will cover a lot of ground through incisive quick-fire presentations, Q&A panels and hands-on workshops.
We are particularly excited to announce that we will be joined by guest speakers:
- James Dipple-Johnston; Deputy Commissioner (Operations) at the UK Information Commissioner’s Office
- Lien Ceulemans; Vice President and Associate General Counsel, Global Privacy at Salesforce
Date, Time & Agenda:
Thursday, 19 September 2019
- Nailing the basics – key issues to get to grips with in the next six months
- Lawful grounds for processing
- People’s rights
- Data Protection Impact Assessments
- Regulatory engagement
- Enforcement and the real risk-based approach (Q&A)
- Addressing the challenges of the digital economyArtificial intelligence
- Life sciences issues
- Biometrics and facial recognition
- IoT and product development
- Making it all work in practice (Panel Discussion)
- Cybersecurity – Prevention and incident response
- Developing an international data transfers strategy – From SCC to BCR and beyond
- e-Privacy: The impact of cookie consent
- Regulatory investigations – Are you ready?
- Brexit – A plan to cope with uncertainty?
- Making sense of CCPA
London EC1A 2FG
You can register for the event by contacting our business development advisor, Joshua Prietzel.