Join us on Wednesday, April 3 for the Hogan Lovells Winnik International TMT Forum. Our annual event reviews new and exciting international developments across various technology, media, and telecommunications industries.
This year’s program will feature a fireside chat with Makan Delrahim, Assistant Attorney General, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division and also a panel discussion on media and technology convergence and the divergence between the EU and U.S.
Panelists will include:
– Dr. Jeffrey Eisenach, Managing Director, NERA Economic Consulting
– Richard Greenfield, Media & Technology Analyst, BTIG, LLC
– Sheri Jeffrey, Partner, Hogan Lovells, Los Angeles
– Gabrielle Kohlmeier, Associate General Counsel, Antitrust & Strategic Projects, Verizon
– Falk Schoening, Partner, Hogan Lovells, Brussels
– Joshua Wexler, Chief Executive of Fun, Pure Imagination Studios
The program will conclude with a networking and dessert reception.
We hope you can join us for this event. Click here to RSVP for this event.