This interview with Peter Watts takes a look into how intense innovation, diverse deal structures, and political protectionism are changing the face of M&A in the technology, media and telecommunications space. Peter focusses on the following questions:
- What are the main drivers for cross-border deals at the moment?
- What do you think has been the most intesresting deal of Q3, and why?
- With innovation as a major driver of deals, do you feel that M&A is the best way for companies to nurture that kind of innovative spirit?
- Does the drive for innovation differ across other sub-sectors?
- What are the major challenges to M&A in the sector?
- As we move towards 2019. what advice do you have for companies looking to do deals in the sector?
Access the full interview on our Deal Dynamics Market Insights resource here
For more analysis, visit Deal Dynamics our powerful interactive data tool with exclusive editorial content providing analysis and insights on cross-border M&A