In this complimentary webinar, Hogan Lovells partners Mark Brennan, Bret Cohen, Harriet Pearson, and Tim Tobin, discussed:
• What triggered the new law?
• What data is covered?
• What does CCPA require, and how do you start operationalizing the requirements?
• Disclosure requirements
• Opt-out and opt-in requirements
• Data access, portability, and “right to delete” requirements
• What’s the impact on your GDPR compliance program-what additional steps do you need to take now?
• How will the CCPA be enforced?
To access a copy of the slide deck, click here.
To access the recorded webinar, click here.
Stay tuned to the blog for future updates on this ground-breaking new law that some are calling the U.S. equivalent of the EU GDPR.