On June 28, 2018, California’s governor signed Assembly Bill 375, a ground-breaking new data privacy law that some are calling the United States’ answer to the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Particularly in light of California’s status as the world’s 5th largest economy, many are wondering how the new California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) will affect them.
Please join members of the Hogan Lovells global privacy team to arm yourself first-hand with insights about:
- What triggered the new law?
- What data is covered?
- What does the CCPA require, and how do you start operationalizing the requirements?
- Disclosure requirements
- Opt-out and opt-in requirements
- Data access, portability, and “right to delete” requirements
- What’s the impact on your GDPR compliance program – what additional steps do you need to take now?
- How will the CCPA be enforced?
Date: Tuesday 24 July, 2018
Time: 12:00 p.m. EDT, 11.00 a.m. CDT, 9.00 a.m. PDT, 5:00 p.m. BST, 6:00 p.m. CET
To RSVP for the California Consumer Privacy Act: What you need to know webinar click here.