With the GDPR about to come into effect, join our experts for a live webinar on 23 May to learn what you should be focusing on now.
The GDPR becomes applicable on 25 May and will affect organisations worldwide.
It is a complex and strict law with dozens of obligations which will be fiercely enforced.
Getting it right will be essential for business success in the digital economy.
Register now to join our webinar.
Our panel will discuss:
- What should you prioritise now?
- What are others doing to get it right?
- How can you approach the GDPR in a practical and positive way?
- What should your long-term strategy be?
- Why should the GDPR be seen as an opportunity?
When: 23 May 2018, 4pm BST, 5pm CEST, 11pm EDT
How: click here to register.
- Eduardo Ustaran, Hogan Lovells, Partner
- Nicola Howell, Dun & Bradstreet, Senior Compliance and Privacy Attorney
- Lien Ceulemans, Salesforce, VP Global Privacy and Associate General Counsel
- Michael Millar, HL Engage, Managing Editor
Can’t make it?
Don’t worry – register anyway and we’ll send you the recording afterwards.
For more news and analysis that is tailored to you, as well as access to Hogan Lovells’ cutting-edge interactive Lawtech tools, register for free on Engage.
You can also keep track of all the Engage content by following our LinkedIn page.