Please join us on 17 October when we will be hosting our annual Intellectual Value seminar – this year focusing on ‘The Connected World’ and a variety of topics from across the Internet of Things.
From factories to offices, vehicles to homes, smart technologies are transforming every aspect of our society – and they’re here to stay. Businesses need to position themselves to take advantage of the opportunities that increased connectivity creates, and particularly those concerning the underlying data it generates. Knowing how to do so, what the limits are, and where opportunities lie is the key to success.
Topics and themes:
- Complying with the GDPR in a connected world
- Wearable technology – securing the right kind of IP protection
- What is the Digital Single Market and what does it mean for your business?
- 10 steps to cybersecurity – protecting yourself in a connected world
- Drones – is the sky the limit? A look at what restricts or encourages commercial use
We look forward to seeing you there. To register your interest in our event please contact Tom Goddard
Date: 17 October 2017
Venue: Hogan Lovells, Atlantic House, Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2FG Map
Time: 09:00 Registration, 09:30 Seminar, 12:00 Lunch